SAP Service Marketplace Overview and FAQ
An overview and FAQ for SAP Service Marketplace (service.sap.com), including SAP Notes. Troubleshoot login issues and find links to helpful resources such as search, support, related channels and more.
- What is SAP Service Marketplace? Who's it for and what can I find there?
- How do I register for SAP Service Marketplace
- How to Reset my Password
- Forgot User ID
- Who to Contact for Login in Issues
- Send an e-mail to the Service Marketplace support center.
- Searching SAP Service Marketplace and finding SAP Notes
- How to give feedback, report problems or other issues?
- Additional FAQs and Technical Requirements
- SAP Service Marketplace on YouTube
- SAP Service Marketplace Wiki
What is SAP Service Marketplace? Who's it for and what can I find there?
SAP Service Marketplace provides support for business applications, analytics solutions and platform support, including software download, license key requests, customer messages, and the SAP Notes database.
Visit SAP Service Marketplace
How do I register for SAP Service Marketplace
You'll need an S User ID to login to SAP Service Marketplace: these are issued to SAP customers and partners only. An S User ID can be used to login to other SAP sites, such as SCN.
How to Reset my Password
Forgot your password? Go to the SAP Service Marketplace Password Reset.
Forgot User ID
If you still remember your password, you can login with your e-mail address.
You can also log on to SCN to see your user ID: Login Support FAQ > Find User ID
Who to Contact for Login in Issues
Send an e-mail to the Service Marketplace support center.
Searching SAP Service Marketplace and finding SAP Notes
Here are a few way to search for what you're looking for on SAP Service Marketplace:
- SAP xSearch to find SAP Notes & Knowledge Base Articles, SAP Support Portal content areas and documents, Consulting Content, and more.
- SAP Notes & Knowledge Base Articles search
- search.sap.com > Source = Service Marketplace
How to give feedback, report problems or other issues?
You can provide your comments or suggestions regarding the SAP Support Portal online. Go to the Feedback form (SMP Login required)
Support will not be provided through the feedback process! If you need technical support regarding the support applications in the SAP Support Portal or concerning your SAP solutions, please use the Customer Message Wizard (SMP Login required)
Additional FAQs and Technical Requirements
Visit the SAP Service Marketplace FAQs and Technical Requirements and Portal-related Questions FAQ (SMP Login Required)
SAP Service Marketplace on YouTube
Find helpful video tutorials and more on SAP Service Marketplace YouTube channel
SAP Service Marketplace Wiki
Find additional help and resources in the SAP Service Marketplace Wiki