Authorization required to activate traces in Java SQL Monitor
1. Open the Visual Administrator, select the first instance.
2. Go into the “Security Provider” service.
3. Select “Runtime” tab and “Policy Configurations” tab.
4. In the components list, select “sap.com/SQL Trace*OpenSQLMonitors” as shown below.
5. Select “Security Roles” tab and switch to edit mode by clicking the pencil in the toolbar above the tabs.
6. The J2EE role OpenSQLMonitorLogonRole has to be granted for the Sap.com/SQLTrace*OpenSQLMonitors component
**Please replace SAPSUPPORT with the correspondent user you are creating for SAP team to connect to the system.