MOPZ Step 2.2 - Confirm Target
Check target constellation for each related technical system.
1. Error: A NW Product System is mandatory for a Suite7i2013 Java EHP-Installation.
NW 7.4 is the included standard NW release of EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0. That’s not the case for EHP5 or EHP6. NW 7.3 and NW 7.31 Java have not been the included standard releases of an EHP-release. I.e. you have to have a separate NW product system to get NW 7.3* Java installed. You don’t have to have usually a separate NW product system for an EHP/ERP product system.
2. Error: Internal error: stack inconsistency <PV> <Stack><Instance>.
Internal error: stack range missing EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 06 (02/2013)!
Internal error: stack inconsistency SAP ERP 6.0 22 (10/2012) 33 !
MOPZ try to check stack range for the all installed instances of the whole technical system.
You have an ABAP technical system ABA, Which does not have stack range.
But your LMDB assign a java instance-SAP NW Adobe Docu Service (instance number 33) wrongly to ABAP technical system ABA.
instance--SAP NW Adobe Docu Service for SAP ERP 6.0 stack22 has stack ranges definded in PPMS. PPMS is the tool SAP define all sap products.
Then the inconsistencies come out.
Solution: unmark the java instance SAP NW Adobe Docu Service to the ABAP system ABA.
Example, in the picture, customer defined the system as JAVA system, but he install JAVA and ABAP instances in this system. Which means, the system should have been defined as dual stack system, but actually it is not.
Solution: Re-defind the system either as a dual stack system. Or add ABAP/JAVA technical system into the product system and assign the ABAP/JAVA instances into this technical system.
From SP22, MOPZ provides a feature to display the system details and constellation. Go to tab System and click the system you want to see.
question2: What is Standard Release?
Standard Release is a rule which is used to calculate system constellation in MOpz. It formulate the product version relationship between business suit and Netweaver:
- EHP4 ERP6.0 <==> Netweaver 7.01
- EHP5 ERP6.0 <==> Netweaver 7.02
- EHP6 ERP6.0 <==> Netweaver 7.03
- EHP7 ERP6.0 <==> Netweaver 7.40
- EHP1 CRM7.0 <==> Netweaver 7.02
- EHP2 CRM7.0 <==> Netweaver 7.03
- EHP1 SRM7.0 <==> Netweaver 7.02
- EHP2 SRM7.0 <==> Netweaver 7.03
- EHP3 SRM7.0 <==> Netweaver 7.40
Landscape Pattern includs sidecar and Hub (Default setting is consindered as 'Hub'). According to start system defination, PPMS modelling and Standard Release, Hub will stay as low PV Stack as possible but Sidecar will update as high PV Stack as possible. The setting of Hub or Sidecar is defined in SMSY or LMDB. (In addition, in Mopz, hub has another meanings: If JAVA technical system is included in multiple product systems or connects multiple ABAP technical systems, this JAVA technical system can be considered as a Hub. Please do not mix this Hub and the Hub in Landscape Pattern up .)
- Please check Landscape Pattern. If the SP/PV is not as your expectation, please try to change the Landscape Pattern.
- Pleaes check if the system defination is correct by LVSM or PSE. --> if you have difficulties, create messages to component SV-SMG-LV or SV-SMG-LDB.
- Please check system constellation according to standard release rule and landscape pattern. (refer to Q4)