SAP Visual Business 2.1
SAP Visual Busienss 2.1 was released 9th September 2013.
It is shipped in the UI Extension Add-On 1.0 for Netweaver 7.00 SP05 for Netweaver versions from 7.00.
This shipment consists of a frontend component with a separate installation and a backend part.
- The frontend component is compatible to the SAP Visual Business 2.0 frontend and can be installed to replace SAP Visual Business
- The backend in the AddOn supports now Netweaver versions from 7.00. To be compatible in existing Visual Business 2.0 systems we renewed
the API with renaming and cleaning-up the interface.
Major new features of SAP Visual Business 2.1:
- Scaler showing reference measures for the current map display
- Selection of multiple objects with rectangle or Lasso
- Direct zoom by painting a rectangle on the map section to be shown
- Navigation history
- Keyboard support for map navigation, toolbar functions, and multiple selections
- Major performance improvements on map tile loading and animations
- Support for single picture maps and there combination with tile based maps
- 32- and 64-Bit version
- Restrict-able map zoom and move (keep map on a certain area)
- Normalization for 3D-objects
- Import of arbitrary 3D objects from Collada DAE files
- Pixel and Geo-Distance based circles
Toolbar, with navigation history, selection, zoom-in buttons. It can be moved and reduced.