How to create a loyalty program - 4/4
This is the last part of our documents showing how to create a simple loyalty program. I hope you haven't missed neader of then, but in case that this happened you can check right here:
First part shows how to configure a member activity -> http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44475
Second part shows how to create a simple loyalty program -> http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44848
First part of the last document shows how to create a reward rule group -> http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45485
You can also check our last blog post where you will understand why every retailer should implement a loyalty program -> http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/marketing/blog/2013/08/06/loyalty-management-in-retailers
Don't forget to share your experience!
As soon as possible I will be uploading the loyalty overview, it's already done! So, please stay tuned!
All right, regarding this last document, shows how to create rules for our loyalty program.
1.2. Create a Reward Rule
1. With the reward rule group selected click in the button “New” at the hierarchy
2. Create reward rule assigning the New ID and New Description and hit “Create” Button
3. Define the reward rule type as “Standard (Expert Mode)” and the sequence as “001”
4. Save the reward rule
5. Edit the reward rule version
6. Hit the button “Set Rule Parameters”
7. Select the conditions and actions according to the image below:
Press the button “Set”.
8. Create the conditions and the actions by hitting the button “New”
9. Set the conditions according to the image below:
10. Set the actions to earn points
11. Click the link ”Formula”
12. Create the formula following the sequence in the image below:
Press the button “Set”
13. Fill other parameters to the action according to the image below:
14. Set the actions to update the dynamic attribute assigning the PurchasesCounter as the attribute name
15. Update the formula by hitting “Formula”
16. Create the formula following the sequence in the image below and then hit the button “Set”
17. Hit the button “Set” again
18. Click the button “Back”
19. Release the reward rule version
20. Change the status to “Release” and save it
21. Check if the reward rule was properly saved
22. Access GUI and go to transaction SA38
23. Execute the program “RLOY_ENGINE_CACHE_REFRESH”
24. Select the parameters and execute
25. Check the log
Hope you have enjoyed and don't forget to share your experience!
With my best regards,