How to create a loyalty program - 3/4
This is the third part of our documents showing how to create a simple loyalty program. I hope you haven't missed neader of then, but in case that this happened you can check right here:
First part shows how to configure a member activity -> http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44475
Second part shows how to create a simple loyalty program -> http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44848
Dont forget to check the last part of our documents -> http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45488
You can also check our last blog post where you will understand why every retailer should implement a loyalty program -> http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/marketing/blog/2013/08/06/loyalty-management-in-retailers
Hope you have enjoyed and don't forget to share your experience!
As soon as possible I will be uploading the loyalty overview, it's already done! So, please stay tuned!
All right, regarding this last document, shows how to create rules for our loyalty program.
1.1. Create a Reward RulE Group
1. In the hierarchy click button “NEW”
2. Select the option “Reward Rule Group” and fill the fields “New ID” and “New Description” and press “Create”
3. Assign the following values according to the table below:
We can check in the image below:
4. Save the reward rule group
5. Edit the version of the Reward Rule Group by clicking
6. Assign the activity type and hit the button
7. Release the reward rule group
8. Check if the version was released
9. Change the status to “Released”
11. Save it again and check if the reward rule group was properly saved
You can go to the last part of our documentation here -> http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45488