Problem accessing data from Destination
Adobe Document Service communication happens within ICF service and ADS RFC. That requires a specific configuration and user authentication.
By SAP description on SAP Help, ADS_AGENT must use SAP_BC_FP_ICF and SAP_BC_FPADS_ICF, which correspond to ICF service /default_host/sap/bc/fp and /default_host/sap/bc/fpads in the application.
Those two roles require special configuration, use this document after activate FP and FPADS service on SICF.
- Enter SU01 and edit ADS_AGENT user;
- If tabs Authorization and/or User have a different status than GREEN, then configuration is wrong.
In that case ADS report will fail with an exception:
com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing data from Destination: dest:FP_ICF_DATA_<SID>//sap/bc/fp/form/layout/FP_FORM_SECURITY_TEST.XDP?fp-language=DE
- Here is the example of wrong configuration, tabs Authorization and User are Yellow.
Enter "Change Authorization Data";
- Select each entry and hit Generate button for each;
- Save modification;
- Application will ask to Generate before leave the application;
- It will go back to SU01, so change User tab too;
- Inside User, hit "User Comparison" then "Complete Comparison".
In this example SAP_BC_FPADS_ICF role was fixed. Role SAP_BC_FP_ICF has to be fixed the same way.
To check ADS configuration, run test reports of SAP note 944221. For example FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE.