How to create a loyalty program - 2/4
This document shows how to create a simple loyalty program.
If you have any question regarding how to configure member activities, you can check our last document -> http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44475
In the next document I will show how to create a reward rule group for this loyalty program, so stay tuned!
1. Access the CRM WebClient UI with role LOY_PRO
Enter Loyalty Management -> Loyalty Programs
2. Click at Button “New”.
3. Enter the Program ID and the Type:
4. Assign a dynamic attribute and name for it (Let me know in the comments if you have any question regarding how to create a dynamic attribute)
5. Change the status to “Released” and save it.
6. Check if the Loyalty Program was properly saved.
If you have any question regarding the content fell free to post on the comments.
Note that in the next document, I will post how to create a reward rule group, so stay tuned!
With my best regards,