How to create a loyalty program - 1/4
This document shows how to setup a simple member activity to be used in a loyalty program.
Our next document will show how to setup a simple loyalty program, so stay tuned. You can chech here http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44848.
1. Access IMG
2. Access the following path:
Customer Relationship Management->Marketing->Loyalty Management->Member Activities->Define Member Activity Categories and Types
3. Select Member Activity Types and hit the button “New Entries”
4. Assign the values according to the table below:
Member Activity Type
5. Select member activity type “ZPOS_ORDER” and select Define Specific Attributes according to the table below:
Retail Store ID
You can check using the image below:
6. Select the option Member Activity Categories
7. Create member activity category according to the table below:
Member Activity Category ID
Point Of Sales (POS)
8. Select the ZPOS_ACTIVITIES member activity category and click Assign Member Activity Types
9. Assign the ZPOS_ORDER member activity type
If you have any question regarding the content fell free to post on the comments.
Note that in the next document, I will post how to create a simple loyalty program, so stay tuned!
With my best regards,