How to Activate Inactive objects after Note implementation in SNOTE
Once the Note get Implemented in SNOTE , its expected to activate the objects .
In case the modified object is inactive the following steps need to be tried.
Also , make sure to get to root cause of the inactive object and eliminate the errors.
- Go to transaction SNOTE
- Navigate to menu SAP Note -> Activate SAP Note Manually
- Run the report "SCWB_NOTE_ACTIVATE" in SE38
- Enter the note number
- Execute (F8) and activate the objects.
Some important SAP Note on activation of objects :
- 1131831 - Note Assistant: Activating objects after termination
- 1374033 - SNOTE: Activation dialog box is not displayed
- 1291055 - Note Assistant: Problem activating exception classes