SAP Mobile Platform / SUP Server, developer edition
Want your own SAP Mobile Platform / SUP Server?
SAP has joined forces with several cloud providers to give you a choice of infrastructure platforms. Below you find a rough overview of your choices, explore the vendors websites to find out more about their offerings.
|Cloud Partner||Description||Instance Types||Price|
(redirects to AWS)
Create and run your own SAP Mobile Platform / SUP Server, developer edition environment on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
Run your SUP Server on the secure, highly scalable, and low cost elastic cloud infrastructure on the AWS Cloud. With AWS there is no need to procure IT infrastructure weeks or months in advance, so you can create and run a developer environment in minutes, scale your environment according to workload or demand, and pay only for the resources used.
*Standard AWS charges and fees will apply.
|starting from $0.24 / hour|
(redirects to CloudShare)
Get your own SAP Mobile Platform / SUP Server, developer edition in the cloud – with CloudShare.
Start NOW. No IT required. Ready configurations – you’ll be up and running in 5 minutes
$59 / month
$490 / annual
Here is what you get:
- A free perpetual license to build, test and demo applications that use the SAP Mobile Platform / SUP Server
- An cloud-based server environment with the SAP Mobile Platform SUP Server pre-installed.
Bear in mind that although the developer license is free of charge, the server it is running on is not - the cloud providers will charge you for their hosting service.
- SAP Mobile Platform SUP Server 2.2 as your privately owned cloud based instance.
- SAP Mobile Platform SUP Mobile SDK 2.2 installed on the Cloud image itself but also for download to run on a local machine.
- If you are interested in connecting your SUP Server to an ERP backend make sure you check out and sign up for the Gateway Consumption System. This system allows you do connect to OData Services from Gateway connected to an ERP as well as connecting to RFC's and BAPI's via classical SAP RFC.