File system repository manager configuration
- You just want to connect to a remote file system without using W2K security manager.
- Create a network path
· Global services -> network path
· Give IP address
· Give User( who has access to that file system).
3. Create a file system repository
· Content management -> repository managers -> File system Repository manager.
· Specify a root directory
· Security manager -> select -> ‘Acl security Manager’
1. 4. Create a Windows system
· Global services -> System landscape definations -> systems -> Windows system , Give system alias
1. 5.User Mapping
· You need to define a windows system in the Portal system Landscape (system alias).
· The ‘system Alias’ you define in your KM windows system must be identical to the system ID which you already created in KM.
· You should now have this system available for mapping , Portal user must be mapped to the appropriate user on the file system who has access to content.
2. 6.Mount service is necessary in order to access Remote shares.