New! - Information Steward 4.2 Self Guided Demo
This is an interactive demo of SAP Information Steward 4.2
It includes a main navigational menu to direct you to specific feature demonstrations. It also includes navigational arrows and callouts to highlight the features of the solution.
This is a level-1 demonstration of the following core components of Information Steward:
- Data Quality Dasbboards & Scorecard Navigation - Monitor and assess data quality at the source
- Financial Impact Analysis (New!) - How much does bad data cost?
- Out-of-the-Box Basic and Advanced Data Profiling
- Data Quality Advisor / Content Discover (New!)
- Basic Validation Rule Construction
- Metadata Management
- Metapedia - Business Term Glossary
- Cleansing Package Builder
- Worklist / Match Review (including Best Record and Survivorship Rules) (New!)
How to use this demo:
This is a self guided demo of SAP Information Steward 4.2. Simply click where the arrow indicates to navigate through the features of Information Steward. To jump to the beginning of the demo, simply click on "Information Steward" in the upper left hand corner of the screen. From here, you can click on any of the tabs to navigate to a different component of Information Steward.
Note: If the demo freezes, simply click the play button on the bottom left hand of the screen to advance to the next step.
At anytime during the solution demonstration, you can click on the solution name "Information Steward" in the upper left hand corner of the solution, and it will return you to the main menu. You can also click on any of the component tabs to jump to other parts of the solution.
SAP Information Steward 4.2 Self Guided Demo - You can run the demo directly from this link. Alternatively, you can download it from the link at the bottom of the page and run it offline.
If you have any questions regarding the usage or positionong of the demo, please contact Michael Briles of the EIM Solution Management team.
Director - SAP Information Management
SAP Labs LLC