SAP Mobile Platform - Load Testing Mostly Online Applications
SMP Enterprise Readiness: Webinar Series
In addition to the assets that you find on below SCN pages, we - the SAP Mobile Rapid Innovation Group (RIG) - host a series of webinars around Enterprise Grade Mobility with SMP.
The webinars will be presented by mobility experts from within SAP: Every week, every Thursday, and they are free to attend! And yes, we'll post recordings a few days after the sessions.
Video Series 'Load Testing the SAP Mobile Platform'
We have prepared a series of videos to introduce you to and help you with Load Testing the SAP Mobile Platform, covering the following topics
- 'Introduction' provides you with an overview into the topic of Load Testing, different tools and different kind of apps with distinct testing requirements.
- In 'Mostly Offline Apps' we explain how to use HP LoadRunner and Apache JMeter for load testing Replication Based Synchronization apps (RBS)
- In 'Mostly Online Apps' we show how to use LoadRunner for load testing Hybrid Web Container (HWC) & On-line Data Proxy (ODP).
Load Testing 'Mostly Offline' (RBS) applications with LoadRunner and JMeter is supported as of Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) 2.1.2, including the SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3.
Use these tabs to browse to the additional pages:
|Enterprise Scale Mobility||Performance||Security||Supportability|
Load Testing Online Apps
Presentation from Webinar Series
Complete Video from Webinar Series: Load Testing mostly Online Apps
Offline recorded Video Presentation
This presentation ‘Testing Mostly Online Applications’ provides you with the understanding of the tools and process steps to:
- Create LoadRunner Scripts for SUP load testing with Hybrid Web Container (HWC) and Open Data Protocol (ODP) apps.
- Configure & parameterize the LoadRunner scripts for multi-user testing
- Run the tests
Video 1/4: Introduction
Video 2/4: Process Step 1 - Script Generation
Video 3/4: Proces Step 2 - Configuration and Parameterization
Video 4/4: Run Single & Multi User Tests