How to force SUP to run the configuration batch files (SUP 2.x)
This document explains how to force SUP to run its configuration batch files manually.
- SUP 2.x
Sometimes the admin is required to force SUP to run its configuration files in order to update all the property files for the SUP environment manually. For example, consider the following:
- The Admin add new parameter to the MobiLink stream command line using the configure-sup.xml file such as _log_all=9. In order for MobiLink to use this, the admin must force MobiLink to rebuild its configuration command line.
In order for SUP to be forced to run its configuration batch files, the Administrator must do the following:
- Go to the following directory: C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\bin\private
- Create an empty text file called sup.cff
- From the desktop, click on "Stop Sybase Unwired Platform"
- From the desktop, click on "Start Sybase Unwired Platform"
- Now SUP will rebuild all the configuration files system.
- The sup.cff file, will be removed once everything is ran successfully.
In order to force SUP to run its bach confiuration files, you need to create an sup.cff empty file in the following folder: C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\bin\private.