In case users want to re-size the form for their requests, please check the instruction below.
- Execute T-code: SFP and input the form name.
- Access the form in change mode and go to the layout tab.
- Select ‘Page1’ and set the paper type to decide the paper type on which the form will be printed
( each form has a ‘Master Pages’ object to decide the paper for form printing )
- After you change the paper type, the form lay-out will be changed.
The comparison of the paper type between B5 and A5
- If the form should be re-size for keep the accordance with the paper. Click the form object and go to ‘Layout’ tab.
- Change the height and width accordingly.
- Modify the elements manually according to your requests then active the form.
( After your re-sizing the form, the elements will not be modified, you must modify them by yourself )