SAP HANA and SAP Solution Extensions
As businesses make the move to SAP HANA, there are many quality assurance, preparedness, and operational considerations. Companies can make this move confidently by using applications that are designed and developed to take advantage of SAP HANA’s high performance environment, and are tested to ensure they are secure and deliver the expected business results, by using application data that is well managed, and by ensuring that ongoing business processes have been optimized and automated to allow the most efficient operations possible
And as CIO's and other leaders re-imagine their businesses for the digital age, they will inevitably face challenges. The three most commonly discussed are leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT) for greater business insights, delivering security across business networks, and achieving higher levels of business productivity and efficiency. SAP Solution Extensions can help CIO's innovate in each of these areas by complementing their investments in SAP HANA with solutions developed by independent software vendors that seamlessly integrate with SAP applications.
The following provides more information about specific SAP Solution Extensions referenced in the articles above.
- Ensure application readiness for SAP HANA
- Ensure process readiness for SAP HANA
- Reduce migration cost and accelerate go-live on SAP HANA
- Holistically govern information on SAP HANA
- Rapidly converge and analyze IT and OT data on SAP HANA
- Protect data and access to systems running on SAP HANA
- SAP Access Violation Management by Greenlight
- SAP Regulation Management by Greenlight (cyber governance edition)
- SAP Dynamic Authorization Management by NextLabs
- SAP Enterprise Digital Rights Management by NextLabs