BPC 10: how to modify appearance of the logon page.
In this document it is described how to modify look of standard NetWeaver logon screens which are used by Business Planning and Consolidation 10 for NetWeaver.
There are 4 delivered screens
- Signature Design
- Simple with Screen
- NetWeaver Classic
All 4 screens can be modified to certain extent. The look of the screens can be modified by choosing one of 5 SAP default themes. They are
- SAP Tradeshow – the very first screenshot.
- SAP Streemline
- SAP High Contrast
- SAP High Contrast Black
- SAP Chrome
Modifications to Signature Design screen.
Let’s assume you’d like to place a company logo and change the copyright text and SAP NetWeaver logo on the screen. I am sure after the changes your screen will be looking much prettier than the one I got.
- Prepare the image – jpg file 290x360
- Prepare the logo – jpg file 325x87
- Upload images to the server. I used the following folder /SAP/PUBLIC/BC/PICTOGRAMS/
right click and select IMPORT MIME OBJECTS
locate the files and upload them
- Go to SICF transaction
- Click execute
- Navigate to default_host/sap/EPM_BPC/web
- Double click on web
- Select change mode
- Click Error Pages tab
- On the screen select Logon Errors (selected by default)
- Select System Logon Option and click Configuration button
- On new window in Logon Layout and Procedure select Signature Design and appropriate SAP Theme.
- Click on Adjust Links and Images
- In section Adjustment of the Logon Page provide paths to the images and text as shown below
- Click ok and save the service (create transport request if required).
Note: if it does not allow to save the changes check if POA namespace (SE06) is modifiable.
- Open IE or another supported internet browser and go to the logon page of BPC 10.