Getting Started with Visual Composer for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
Visual Composer for Netweaver 7.3 is a powerful tool that enables business process experts to rapidly and easily model applications and prototypes without writing a single line of code. Users of Visual Composer can quickly implement new and adapt existing applications in order to support their companies' ever-changing business processes. Visual Composer helps bridge the gap between the business process expert and IT, thus reducing the need for expensive consulting services, and lowering the TCO for the company.
In order to help you get started, we have consolidated a list of documents we recommend to go over when first starting to work with Visual Composer:
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Creating a Basic Visual Composer Application. This document will provide you with a first introduction on the basic capabilities Visual Composer has to offer.
- Creating, Designing and Building the Model Logic and Flow section in Visual Composer Online Workshop page contains documents which can help you to take a deep dive into different capabilities Visual Composer has
- Embedding an Image in your Visual Composer application will provide you better understanding how to work with images
- A Step by Step Guide for Creating an Intermediate Level Visual Composer Application. By going over this document, you can continue practicing your skills by creating more complex applications
- Enhance your knowledge on Visual Composer by reading the different documents that can be found in the Visual Compoer Wiki Learning Map page and in the Advanced Modeling and Integration with other technologies sections in the Visual Composer Online Workshop page.