SAP Landscape Virtualization Management at a Glance
|Official Documentation||LVM Customizations||FAQ||Product Roadmap|
|Success Stories||Customer Presentations||Consulting Partners||Guided Tour|
SAP's virtualization and cloud management program aims at providing enabling technology, management tools and value added services to help customers deploy and manage existing on-premise SAP applications in virtualized data centers and cloud infrastructures.
SAP Landscape Virtualization Management is a powerful landscape administration tool that helps businesses reduce their cost of operations and increase their business agility through:
- Automation of repetitive, time consuming system administration tasks
- Centralized landscape management, operations and visibility
- Acceleration of fundamental business application lifecycle operations
- Cut Costs and Improve Agility by Automating Common System Administration Tasks - Solution Brief
With SAP Landscape Virtualization Management software, you can automate repetitive tasks and gain unprecedented visibility and control over SAP and non-SAP systems in both traditional and virtual infrastructures. As a result, you can boost efficiency and agility and lower operating costs. Learn more about the key features and business benefits this product has to offer.
- SAP Landscape Virtualization Management - An Overview of Use Cases - White Paper
To help control their IT costs and increase business agility, many SAP customers are turning to virtualization and cloud computing. SAP Landscape Virtualization Management software is a major milestone in the company's virtualization and cloud management program. Learn here about the use cases.
- Cloud-Enabling the Enterprise - White Paper
When it comes to cloud computing, the enterprises of today tend to invest in a hybrid approach that allows customers to provision software on on-demand infrastructures which are at the same time hosted on the premises. We refer to this on demand/on-premises hybrid approach as "cloud enabling". In this paper, we talk about the current state of this research and development and its potential for enterprise products and service offerings in general.
- Beyond Landscape Virtualization Management – On the Road to an Enterprise Cloud
By combining SAP Cloud Appliance Library with virtualization and cloud services, customers can jump-start their projects and bring the newest innovations from SAP into production in a matter of weeks instead of months, with complete flexibility of deployment choice. To learn more, read this SAPinsider article.
- Oxford Economics: Unlocking the Cloud - A Cloud Platform Overview
Cloud computing has entered the mainstream of enterprise IT, unleashing an array of new opportunities and changing the way technology is used and business gets done.
- SAP Landscape Virtualization Management on VCE VblockTM System 300 Family
SAP Consulting and VCE have jointly designed a best-of-breed integrated operations architecture, intended specifically for customers that have invested significantly in on-premise SAP landscapes to run their mission-critical applications, and validated it in a lab environment.