Important Resources about the HA-Interface Certification for Partners
This site provides an overview of interesting documents that are relevant for HA partners intending to pass the HA-Interface Certification.
The plans for this certification have been initially rolled out to our partners in June 2011 at the VCM partner council with this presentation.
The most recent update was given at Feb 16, 2012. Please find the presentation here.
If you consider to pass the certification, we recommend to familarize with the following documents.
SAP Start Service (sapstartsrv):
- How to use the SAPControl Web Service Interface, Sep 2014
- SAP Header file for shared library (Version 2)
- SAP Header file for shared library (Version 1)
- Start/Stop of a clustered SCS-Instance in a Microsoft Cluster Environment
- How to Test Cluster Integration using SAP HA Interface
- SAP Start Service (sapstartsrv) in HA Environments
- Details Start/Stop Diagramm
- Polling Interface for HA cluster to ensure that the replication server is started on every host in its group
- Note 1678768 - Initializing the enhanced SAP HA library (Link to SAP Service Marketplace)
- Note 1864705 - Compatibility tests for certified HA setups
- How to monitor the Standalone Enqueue Server (Link to SAP Help)
- How to monitor the Replication Server (Link to SAP Help)
- How to monitor the Lock Table at Failover (Link to SAP Help)
- SAP note 877795, section 52: Improved Enqueue and Message Server Monitoring (Link to SAP Service Marketplace)
- Generic process status monitoring in sapstartsrv for HDB (or other use cases)
SAP HA Script Connector:
- How to connect SAPSTARTSRV and Cluster Frameworks using the components saphascriptco.so and sap_vendor_cluster_connector
- SAP Note 1693245 - SAP HA Script Connector Library
For further technical questions please contact Bernd Franz.