Technical Enablement - SAP Enterprise Support
Click on one of the following topics to learn more about the SAP Enterprise Support components:
- SAP Enterprise Support Academy
- Quality Assurance & Improvement Services
- SAP Enterprise Support Advisory
- Mission Critical Support
- Application Lifecycle Management with SAP Solution Manager
SAP Enterprise Support Academy
- Empowerment - SAP experts explain step-by-step configuration process and engage in technical knowledge transfer with your IT professionals
- Execution - where your teams execute demonstrated steps within your own project, on your own SAP solution.
- Expertise on Demand - provides direct access to an SAP expert to support your team remotely during execution
Quality Assurance & Improvement Services
SAP Enterprise Support Advisory
- Business Processes
- IT Technology Management
- IT Service Management
- Transition into Production
- 24-hour Schedule Software
- Solution Change Management
Mission Critical SupportMission Critical Support comprises the following components:1. Service Level AgreementWith SAP Enterprise Support you receive a guaranteed service-level agreement (SLA) on initial reaction time and corrective action, with non-performance penalties to SAP. The service minimizes unforeseen downtime and provides project-planning security.2. Support Advisory CenterThe Support Advisory Center guides your organization through the planning and delivery of SAP Enterprise Support services and makes recommendations to establish high-performance operations. Furthermore it is your single point of contact for your mission-critical support issues during operations or project phases, acts as an escalation level and facilitates 7x24 access to SAP support back-office.3. Production Down SupportIn today's heterogeneous IT landscapes, finding the root cause of an incident can be challenging. The complexity of available access channels, when combined with the multiple backend technologies available, creates a need for a structured approach in order to isolate a problematic component and thereby for the root cause. Furthermore, this approach must be supported by tools that help customers do this as efficiently as possbile and ensure seamless integration of processes at customer site, the SAP ecosystem and the SAP Active Global Support Backoffice, following SAP Best Practices.Learn all about Mission Critical Support by clicking here (SAP Service Marketplace login required).
Application Lifecycle Management with SAP Solution Manager
Application Lifecycle Management provides processes, tools, services, and an organizational model to manage SAP and non-SAP solutions throughout the complete application life cycle. Instead of just focusing on the individual phases, SAP provides a holistic approach. Results of the different phases can be leveraged by other phases due to the integration provided by SAP Solution Manager This helps you to implement your IT solutions faster and operate them at lower cost. View videos demonstrating scope and benefits of Application Life-cycle Management.
Learn all about Application Lifecycle Management and SAP Solution Manager by clicking here (SAP Service Marketplace login required).
- Providing Mission-Critical Support to your Organization
- Getting the Most Value out of a Customer Center of Expertise
- Application Lifecycle Management and SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1
- Run SAP: Smooth Operation of Business Processes and SAP Solutions
- Application Lifecycle Management (Part 1)
- Application Lifecycle Management (Part 2)
- Introduction to E2E Change Control Management
- Introduction to End-to-End Business Process Integration and Automation Management
- Introduction to Technical Upgrade Management