What Members Say
"Until now the SCN was the place for SAP professionals. It contained excellent material for our daily work."
- Oscar Arranz, SAP Consultant, Group MH
"SCN helps me to solve many issues and get answers to many questions when I’m in doubt."
- Andrei Vishnevsky, Senior CRM Consultant, AtlantConsult
"I've also learned so much more by giving back to the community, via ASUG and the SAP Community Network, and I encourage others to do the same."
- Tammy Powlas, SAP Mentor
"SCN blogs: good way how to remember what you`ve learnt but don`t practise every day."
- Otto Gold, SAP Consultant, Xiting AG
"There's the amazing community called the SAP Community Network that brings together developers from all sources"
- DJ Adams, Senior Consultant, Bluefin Solutions
SAP Community Blogs
- "SAP is having a wonderful platform to create opportunities for its users/supporters to become an expert in their area and the platform is now renamed as SCN. I am really impressed with the look and feel of new SCN. It has included so many wonderful new features which were lacking earlier." – SCN, a wonderful platform, Githen Ronney
- "When I first heard about the new SCN I was really excited. Now that I can experience the change I'm even more excited. I can connect with other community members, update my status, visit a lot of places and gain more reputation. It's amazing to be an active contributor." – My Story on the SCN Community, Consultant, CTAC Powerhouse