Skip to Content
SAP Business One

Business One in Action – How to work with retentions?

This article illustrates how SAP Business One can be set up to accommodate working with retentions using as an example the sale of a suite of furniture. The customer typically pays 80% of the cost up front and the remaining 20% are due after 12 months.

View Document

Former Member

No comments