cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know value of a feild in IDOC for further proccessing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

I am receiving different sets of IDOC's in XI with same structure but different Instances.There is feild called company ID in every IDOC._I need to count the number of Idoc's received from a particular companyID and group them_.

I came to know that i can use an RFC call that will give me the count.To call RFC i need to know the company ID, based on which the RFC call can be made.

Can you help me in understanding how to retrieve company ID from Incomming IDOCs, and call RFC based on ID to get count of IDocs with that Comp Id.?

My kind appreciations to all .....

Srinivas Karnam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to go for RFC lookup. You need to pass the values i.e. company code to RFC during mapping

Refer

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70d90a91-3cf4-2a10-d189-bfd37d9c...

OR

You can go for BPM. Here you need to loop the Receiver step and collect the IDOCs, then add one counter based on co-relation of Company ID field.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can use RFC lookup to get the IDocs/records from R/3 to XI.(If U want only the exact count from R/3)

OR

U can use BPM to collect the IDocs based on the company ID and merge(Group in Ur terms) them and send...