SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future of this Industries in india

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Everybody I want to know that what is the future of this SAP module in India I am asking this one keeping in mind that I want to suggest to do this module to one of my teacher friend.

Regards

shiv

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Thatz a tricky question.As of date there has been one successful implementation which has been done and another in process.So going by past experience you may judge the future...if you want to do it that way.

Another way to look at it is that out of the 16000 odd colleges in India only a couple have /are in the process of implementing and hence there is a huge scope.If you are willing to take the risk and pursue this sector...not a bad idea.Probably if SAP goes ahead and reduces its licensing fees we may have more of customers coming in !!

If i were to be in your place,i would'nt suggest my friend to get into this module right away...that'l be a risk.I would ask him to learn SAP HR and then graduate to this module.HR and this module share lots of similarities.

Regards

Ramesh