cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we know which standard WBS was used to create a single project?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How do we know which standard WBS was used to create a single project?? I want to know which standard WBS was used to create an existing project so that i can use the same to create another brand new project???

I am getting to learn SAP PS. Please excuse my limited knowledge.

Monica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As far as I know system doesn't saves any record for such history that fr which template the project is copied. But if u can compare ur existing structure with the std template in cj93 where we can display the std template.

But this question is very interesting.

rgds

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monica,

You may use existing operative project (which you have created by copying template) also as a template. That is instead of investigating which template was used, copy that project itself to create ur new project.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look into CJ93 which WBS was assigned to the standard project template. Also, for an existing project the description of the project template will be assigend to the new project and hence the WBS element can be searched.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the field SPSNR in the Proj structure is used to save this inform.

However if you want to show in the PS transactions then you may have to to some custom dev.

Or you may consider using the customer fields to save the information and retrieve back..

Hope this helps

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone for sharing.. Closing thread.

Monica