cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD and the SolMan ont the Same Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

As I believe that SLD is the Central Hub of the SAP Land Scape and it can be registered on any WEB AS JAVA , Would it cause

any Issue if I keep it on the SolMan Server ?

Per my understanding : I can Define / Configure the SLD on the SolMan's JAVA Stack and then I can Register all the Systems of

the SAP in the Land Scape including the SolMan on this SLD .

Pl. Correct me, If I am wrong.

Any / ALL Help is highly appreciated and would be rewarded with the Appropriate Points in addition to Sincere Appreciation of Your

Time and Help.

Many Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,

- Ishan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ishan,

Of course, you can install SLD on Solman system. You can supply data to solman from SLD, automatically also, in order to keep updated your solution landscape on solution manager system.

Yes it is correct. You can define and configure SLD on SolMan JAVA stack and register all the SAP systems on it.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Lot, Orkun !

As you've mentioned :

" You can supply data to SolMan from SLD, automatically also, in order to keep updated your solution landscape on solution manager system."

Can you Pl. Provide any Link which would Give Further Details on this ?

Sincerely Appreciate Your Help in the Matter !

Best Regards,

- Rupen

Former Member
martin_juen2
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi.

its really easy to forward system data (from the satellite) to the sld.

example:

you want to forward the data from your erp system to the sld.

call transaction rz70 and enter the communication parameter to the sld. second step is to define (also rz70, one of the buttons) a job (repeating), that sends the data to the sld.

then you can forward the data to an other sld. if you want to use the data in the solman, you have tocustomize it in the solman - it works alo via one job (system_landscape_fetch or so...)

regards,

martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo,

Thanks for the Link - I have gone through this SolMan and other SLD Related Links on Help.SAP. Com earlier , but so far have not found any

info SPECIFIC to ' Automation of Supplying Data From Satellite ( Be it SolMan or Other SAP System ) to SLD ' .

However, thanks for the input.

Best Regards,

- Ishan

Answers (0)