cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC based on item leevel approvel WORK FLOW

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to do workflow for SHOPPING CART APPROVEL ITEM LEVEL - BASED ON VALUE AND COSTCENTRE CONDITION

EX

ITEM 1 COSTCENTERE A VALUE 200000 WF NEED TO GO TWO LEVELL SAY X AND Y PERSONS

ITEM 2 COST CENTRE B VALUE 400000 WF NEED TO GO THREEE LEVEL SAY X,Y,Z PERSONS

HOW TO ACHIVE THIS

1. WHAT WORKFLOW NO U SUJEST .

IF YOU HAVE SOME INPUTS PLEASAE SHARE SOME DOCS WITH THE WF CONFIG PRO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using the same sample SAP sample badi template .

The issue we are facing is

we careated a shopping cart the approvel preview shows 4 approvels with each item different set of approvers .as coded in the badi.

But when we order the SC and go to check status . The SC is only send to one approver.

In simple tersm before ordering it is showing correctly but after ordering it is showing only the 1st approver.

When we switch to N Step badi wf all the 4 approvers get assigned in teh sequence and works perfectly.

help us with a clue.

Advance thanks

sekhar

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So after ordering the preview has changed? As I don't have access to a SRM system I cannot check the sample, also I don't know if it will work completely. Are you sure you have the sample for item level?

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the N-step shopping cart workfloe template WS14000133 .

Impliment the BADI "BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI" to determine the level of approval and agent for that level.

Regards

kalandi

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Use the N-step shopping cart workfloe template WS14000133 .

> Impliment the BADI "BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI" to determine the level of approval and agent for that level.

That's the normal n-level approval. For item level approval you need WS14500015. The Badi mentioned is the correct one.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks can you share me some config doc for item level if possible code.

sekhar

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the SAP Help for more info. Sample code can be found in the system. The Badi has sample implementations.

Regards,

Martin