cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform-Multiple pages problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working in smartform. My requirement is to display risk details in first page, summary details in second page, safety details in third page and sending information in fourth page. This information is fixed.

My problem is not displaying remaining pages. I am getting in first page only. I have used main window in all pages.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey lakshmiNarayna,

Have you mentioned the next page for all the remaining pages.

If you dont know how to do so , double click on the page and then in that mention the name of the next page in that , you can select from the drop down values .

In case you have done this already , just put a break point in the second page and see if the control is coming there.

If you are trying to forcibly trigger the next page then have you given the command line ( right click -> create -> flow logic -> command ).

I see these as the reasons why your page is not triggering , if you ahve done all these , please be elaborate your issue , so that we can help further.

Regards,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

My requirement is to display risk text in first page, summary text in second page, sending text in third page and changing text in fourth page.

I have tried what you have replied. But i am not getting second, third and fourth pages. Plz help me.

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do a IF and ENDIF condition.

Ex

IF &PAGE& = 1

Risk Text.

ENDIF.

IF &PAGE& = 2

SUMMARY TEXT

ENDIF.

like wise for 3rd and 4th IF and ENDIF condition. All in main window.

just look for PAGE system variable in SMARTFORM, i have given u a SAPScript system variable.

Edited by: Bala Krishna on Aug 9, 2008 9:19 PM

OR

Use COMMAND Go to new page.

Summery Text.

COMMAND Go to new page

Page 3 details.

COMMAND Go to new page

Page 4 details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

Please be very clear on your scenario.'

Did u put a debug point and check if u are getting the control on that page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your replies. I got it. I will allocate points for replies.