cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error with Auto. P.O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing error in creatin auto. p.o in Me59n. The error gettig is P.O couldn't be created/P.R cannot be converted.

I have made all settings. i.e Indicator is set in material, vendor master. Info maintained with same purchasing group. mandatory fields required for p.o is fulfilled in info. But still i'm getting error.

Even i tried manually assigning p.r in p.o. That i'm getting error that purcasing group is not proper for materila group.

I'm using 6.0 ver.

Any solution in this regard.

with regards,

Gnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hope you have maintained the source list and in there you have a unique vendor in a particular time span as system needs a unique record

make sure that you have assigneda vendor as a source of supply in the PR at itme detail for that particular item in pr

if incase you have done all the above said then

try this

mark the vendor as a regular in info recrod in genral data screen ............you can find check box there as regular vendor ....do that and then try to create the po in me59n w.r.to pr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup,

Sory to mention before. I have tried that also. i.e source list, regullar vendor but still the error is not solved

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solutions for my question

Former Member
0 Kudos

chek the validity period of the source list and that of the info record and then mark the fix vendro check box in the source list

or do not maintain the source list for the material and plant in question and then mark the regular vendor chek box in the info record and then let me know is it still not working