Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matching Strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

we have foll requirements:

Main Table: Name1,City, Zip

User is entering search parameters in EP screen on Name1 city and Zip and we need do show duplicate records by running matching strategy defined.

Requirement is if (initial 6 letters of Name1) and City and Zip matches score=90.

If initial 4 letters of Name1&city& zip matches score=50.

If initial 2 letters of name1,city and zip matches score=20.

Pls advise on how to do this.

thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved. thanks for all replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you cannot do this in MDM as a standard functionality.... form ur own application for this.. for instance use java api to search for records based on this criteria and then show the result set and score... so java does all these manipulations,....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I doubt if we can implement the matching strategy by including 2,4 ,6 initials of name in MDM but may be through Portal.But u can do is while making rule for the strategy include Token equals i.e it will also do fuzzy matching.It will give u score acc.

Rgds

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankit for the reply.

But u can do is while making rule for the strategy include Token equals i.e it will also do fuzzy matching.It will give u score acc.

this does not take care of my differential scoring needs.how to put different scores for 3 different scenario. Using token equal will merge all 3 requirements in 1.

regards

Ravi