cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insp Plan to be Changed & Reassign to Inspection lot after Result Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to reassign the inspection plan to the inspection lot after making some changes in its MIC, Values etc after record some But i am not able to do it

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

It is not possible to assign the MIC to the inspection plan and it get updated it the inspection lot that you have already started Result Recording for.

Un-Planned MIC

But what you should do is create a new MIC (QS21), as per all your requirements (limits, Selected Set), one MIC for One requirement.

NOTE:- Keep these MIC as "Complete Copy Mode".

- Noe got the Result Recording Over View screen and assign these MICs as un-planned MICs, do result recording and close them.

(Find the Button name "Create Additional Char.")

And at the other Hand you have already updated your Inspection plan, so from next lot onwards it will have the updations also.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,

Thanks for your prompt reply but i am more eager to know that how can i remove or manage previously assigned MIC's?? Those MIC's will remain open as i will not record any results for that. and all these will reflect in my reports also.

Please reply

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said Can't be done, you need to reverse everything. And to know the process of reversing Search here in PLM forum itself it will give you the UD Reversal / Stock Reversal. There you will find the OSS Notes for the same. Act Accrodign to the Notes

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (0)