cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple records of IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I am using IDOC to FILE scenario, we are collecting the IDOCS using XML port from R/3.

In XI side, I have exported the idoc and Changed it(1 to unbounded). I had used the External message for message mapping and standard idoc for Interface mapping.

When i am testing it i am getting following error at the communication channel monitoring in RWB:

-

*2008-08-09 13:01:19 Error SOAPFault received from Integration Server.ErrorCode/Category:XIProtocol/URL_PIPELINE_NOT_FOUND; Params: /sap/xi/engine?;*

*AdditionalText: ; ApplicationFaultMessage: ; ErrorStack: Pipeline ID , which is expected as value of attribute "type" in the URL, does not exist in the Integration Engine(URL =sap/xi/engine?)*

*2008-08-09 13:01:19 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://host:8010/sap/xi/engine? using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Pipeline specified in URL attribute (type) not existing.*

-

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

My Scenario is File to Idoc.I had checked the RFC URL and in SXMB_ADM also system is integration server.

This is the Error i am facing in communication channel monitoring.

SOAPFault received from Integration Server. ErrorCode/Category: XIProtocol/URL_PIPELINE_NOT_FOUND; Params: /sap/xi/engine?; AdditionalText: ; ApplicationFaultMessage: ; ErrorStack: Pipeline ID , which is expected as value of attribute "type" in the URL, does not exist in the Integration Engine (URL = /sap/xi/engine?)

Thanks in Advance

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the RWB, Integration Engine Check if the IS_URL is http://<SID>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry.

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Santosh,

In my Integration engine(RWB) , type=entry is missing.

but should i need to add it in settings . If so, let me know how to do it.

Thanks in advance

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SLD -> Business System -> Select XI business system with role Integration Server. Check the Pipeline URL there and add type=entry.

Also check sxmb_adm -> Integration Engine Config -> the URL should be same here.

Regards,

Prateek

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>but should i need to add it in settings . If so, let me know how to do it.

Make the changes in the SLD Business System and SXMB_ADM.

1. Go to SLD.

2. Enter Business System and select the XI Business system.

3. Select the Tab Integration.

4. Select the role as Integration Server.

5. Change the Pipeline URL as http:///sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Thanks

SaNv...

Edited by: Sãnthosh Kûmãr V on Aug 11, 2008 12:29 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is due to xi source structure doesn't match with source file, revert back changes, it will work

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check this links

checked the URL in SM59 under "HTTP Connections to SAP R/3" - "INTEGRATION_SERVER" ?

You an check the Pipeline URL in SXMB_ADM -- >Integration Engine cofiguration.

went to the SXMB_ADM -- >Integration Engine cofiguration settings on the XI system. in "role of business system" it is set to: "application system

regards

srinivas