cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry in SLD for SAP delivered software component contents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a predelivered software component version ( SWCV ) ESA ECC-SE 602 which I imported into IR ( by setting the *tpz file in the appropriate folder and the imported from IR ) This worked ok. Now I have a custom SWCV - that I created in SLD. Before importing this into IR , I want to create a install time dependency from this custom SWCV pointing to the standard. SWCV.

Question is : Where is the entry in SLD for the SAP standard SWCV - i.e ESA ECC-SE 602 - without this entry - in SLD - how can I point my custom SWCV to ESA ECC-SE 602 ? Or is there any other zip file apart from the *tpz file that is available in marketplace for ESA ECC-SE 602 that I need to import into SLD ? I am stuck at the point of defining the dependency with this question.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I see that in IR , the SAP std software component has the following name ECC-SE, version 602 . But I do not see a corresponding entry for this in the software catalog in the SLD.

*Question is - should an entry be created automatically in SLD under the software catalog for all SAP delivered contents whenever the tpz file is imported into the IR ? I don't see it created in our case. What is missing ?