cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD Code Rejected shall allow posting to blocked only not unrestricted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Gurus,

I have one scenario, my client wants that if ever the UD Code that he/she inputs on the Usage Decision will be REJECTED; upon stock posting he/she will only be allowed to post to blocked stock and not on unrestricted posting. How will I do it in configuration that an error or warning will prompt if ever he posts a quantity to unrestricted with UD code Rejected. I hope anybody could help me. My client is a pharmaceutical, hence, this is very critical to them.Thanks.

Regards,

Matildo, Edsel F.

QM Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edsel matildo,

In standard system it is not there.

You can try through User exit.

IF UD Code = R, There is no stock posting in Unrestricted (Unrestricted =0)

Contact your ABAPer he will help you.

Check the following user exit.

QAAT0002 Control of acceptance lots/goods receipt

QEVA0001 Enhancement: Quantity posting for usage

Regards,

Babusingh.S

Edited by: Babu Singh on Aug 11, 2008 5:53 AM

atul_pande
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have facing same problem.We have tried ur said User Exit.

Please explain it in details.

Thanks ,

Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The method suggested by Shyamal is good. But it is not full proof. One may still go in stock posting screen & change the posting proposal. One more thing you can add in that is Backgroung tick. Though this is also not full proof, while saving UD atleast the screen will not be displayed for changing the proposal.

If you want to make it full proof:

If your all postings depend on UD & the postings can be done automatically based on UD code, in that case you can hide all the Stock Posting proposals, so that no one will be able to enter anything there. The posting will happen automatically as per the proposal assigned to the UD code.

Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct .

I missed that part. That must be ticked for Background Processing.

By doing it if some one changes it manually, system will reset it according to the posting proposal of UD code.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hemant,

Your suggestion is very good; however, there requirement is that only for UD code Rejected shall they will be allowed for posting to blocked stock or we can we make this in background. But if they will input the UD code Accepted they will be allowed to post to unrestricted; blocked and return to vendor. Is there any way of hiding the fields per UD code?? so that their requirement will be satisfied??..Thanks.

Regards,

Matildo, Edsel F.

QM Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't keep it background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note the UD code (E.g. REJECTED), you are choosing at QA11 screen.

Then Go to QS51,enter the Selected Set Group, and for that Selected Set Code (Rejected one ), Select the Option "VMENGE04 To Block Stock" in the field 'Posting Proposal to UD'

Regards,

Shyamal