cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIfferent output version seen when printed in chines and in english login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

We are facing a very tricky scenario during the form development for Chinese users .

We are on ECC 6 and have upgraded the system to Unicode . After the unicode has been done we have initiated development of smartforms for our new chinese company . These smartforms are being developed with the developer in english login.

After we have fully developed it for english users when we are taking sample printouts in chinese login , we observe that the output is kind of some earlier development version. For exaple I have done some chanegs in last two days ..the output in english confirms to my latest leve; of changes while the one in CHinese i what it was 2 days ago before my latest modifications.

We tried this out on three four developments and in each case we observe that the chinese log in output is of a earlier changed status and not in line with the latest version.

As a additional information we have still not released any transport request for these forms.

This sounds ..clumsy but its happening ..any clue will be welcome .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly, try to check whether the correct smartform is getting picked or a different form is getting picked. TO identify, set soft break-point inside your program lines or use SF_TRACE.

If it is still picking the same smartform, and it is not showing your changes.. then goto form attributes and check whether it is translated to all languages or not?

I guess, because of one of the above two problems it is not displaying your form correctly.

Regards,

SR