SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about bapi BAPI_MTRREADDOC_UPLOAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In transaction EL29, I can modify the consumption field for a meter reading result.

Is it possible to do the same using BAPI_MTRREADDOC_UPLOAD? I don't see the consumption field in the structures.

If it is possible, could you give me an example of what are the fields we have to fill?

Thanks!

Cristian

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cristian Nakamura,

You use enhancement EDMMRRES to manipulate meter readings after results have been uploaded and before the readings are validated.

Rgds,

Narendar Konakanchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cristian,

Structure BAPIEABLU, has the field READINGRESULT, which has to be set to SPACE (not 0). While doing so the ABLSTAT (MR Status) will set back to MR Order.

No Enhancement need to be done. It couldn't be simpler.

Hope it helps. Please award points.

KR,

AAL!

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply but we need to modify the consumption field (RVALDAT-CONSMPT_MRENT from transaction EL29) not the meter reading recorded (REABLD-ZWSTAND).

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Cristian

0 Kudos

Hi,

unfortunatly this is not possible with the BAPI. As the name says - it's for uploading meter reading results. If you want to manipulate the consumption, do this in user exits or use different device types (not cumulative but the other one).

KR

Uwe

0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think Meter read upload BAPI will be helpful for you to correct readings.

However if you want to correct reading programmatically then you could use FM: ISU_S_METERREAD_CHANGE, pass action as '05'.

-ASB

0 Kudos

Thanks! Could you provide an example?

Thanks again!

Cristian