cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Standard iViews

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know the concepts of EPCF and how to create custom iViews using Java APIs and also Standard iViews.

I need to send a complete set of information from a custom iView (webdynpro screen) to a pop up (lookup table section) of a standard view(Item Detail view), any idea how we do that?

For this requirement i will have to make the custom iViews for the almost the complete scenario, Which is lot of custom development.

Any idea if there is a way to modify the standard iViews provided for MDM Business Package. I tried searching for par files, but couldnt.

Any idea/information, how to do it?

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

I am afraid this is not possible. In the std Iviews we can try little personalization like width/column settings. Other chnages and calling Custom Iview is not allowed.

Please Award if helpful.

Regards

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_mahajan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like there is no way to modify standard iViews. If there is any, let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin/Ravi

I also have the same requirement of customizing the standard iviews provided in MDM BP, are you sure that we cannot modify the existing ones?? From where can i get the par files of these iviews so that atleast can have a look at the source code.

Any help in doing this??

Regards,

Becky.