cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrator account locked

0 Kudos

NetWeaver Administrator account is locked.When i make emergency user activate in config tool (ume.superadmin.password) by setting new password it gives me that error "the value is different from previous"..

I set ume.superadmin.activated true before that ofcourse..

Why do i get this error ?How can i do to set SAP* user .

Best regards...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

I have already known this note and i try to do these steps in note but after making ume.superpassword.active true , i cannot set a new password because it give error says like "the value is different from previous". i think it is a bug when you change initial admin password during installation..

How can i unlock admin account in this way (SAP*) or another way?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once when you activate the emergency user, u have to give the default password by seleting the password property. when you type the password in the password value field the asterisk will not get changed, but you can enter the password. After that once when you try to set the password, again it will ask for the confirm password, give the same password as you entered earlier.

Confusion is only in the place marked in bold above

Regards

Ponnusamy

Edited by: Ponnusamy P on Aug 14, 2008 11:18 AM

Edited by: Ponnusamy P on Aug 14, 2008 11:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is another easiest way to unlock Administrator. If someone has Administrator role on this server, they can straight away go to user management and unlock the Administrator. No need of activating SAP* in that case.

Thanks

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

See SAP Note 669848 for a description how to unlock it.

It explains the emergency ID creation in detail.

Let me know if you need further help.

Regards,

Zaheer