cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Archival Failed but message is successful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a file to file scenario wherein I am archiving file in Sender adaptor level. Scenario was working fine since a month.

However this time message got successfully processed and While archiving the file there is error u201CJava null pointer exception". I could see a file created in archive folder but could not open it. File size is zero.

In audit log i could see error "Null pointer exception".

Now I want to have that file for some processing purpose. Can anybody tell me how can I retrieve that file?

Thanks,

Atul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Just a vague shot,can you have a look in the tables

SXMSPMAST, SXMSCLUP, SXMSPCLUR in XI system,i m not sure if it will give you flat file or not but you can give a try.

If you find any other way out,please update the thread:)

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Thanks for the direction.

I shall try the option you suggested and update the thread.

Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Can anybody tell me how can I retrieve that file?

The XML version of the file will be in sxmb_moni->inbound message->payload.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Thanks for your reply. Is there any posibility to retrive the file in the txt format. The processed file was tabdelimited file. I can see the data in XML format in SXMB_MONI.

If i want the file in it's original form as we get in archive folder is there any way to complete failed archiveing process in PI?

Thanks,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

I m not really sure if it would be possible to get the flat file now,you can try playing around with options in RWB->Component monitoring or message monitoring.

One way would be to just develop a interface of XML to flat file,do the file content conversion on receiver side,feed the XML file you have and it will give the flat file to you.i know its not the best way to do it,there may be other way too but i m not aware of them,sorry

Thanx

Aamir