Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

i am getting Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system

I am doing file to idoc secanrio...

i tried all the steps given in this blog ..

but still face the same problem....any idea...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi psrk,

In ID, double click on your BS(business system). Click on Service->Adapter Specific Identifiers. There u will see an entry for Logical system (LS). You have to enter a proper Logical system . You can create this new Logical system using SALE transaction.

This weblog can help you :

regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

any more answers....

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we havent added the logical system name in the R3 system.Will that create a problem.

~~~~~

u will need to have it.

also in the receiver agreement, under the header mapping give the XI BS as the sender system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per Michales blog,

do we need to add the logical system name for the legacy business systems aswell...or only to IDOC and RFC adapter....i mean in the adapter specififc identifiers...

I dont see the logical systems names for the adapters like file,JMS etc......even its not permitting me to do add the logical system there in adapter specific identifiers...

please assisit me...

Edited by: PSRK on Aug 11, 2008 12:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont see the logical systems names for the adapters like file,JMS etc

U dont have Logical Stsytem for adapter....... It is for Business System or Business Service.

Open( Double click) on your Sender Business Service.

Now on right side window....... on top........ Open Service menu........Here u will fine Adapter Specific Identifiers.

Open That........... Now u will find Logical System.

Give any name over Here.

Create the same Logical System in your Receive SAP system.

Thanks,

Mahi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PSRK,

Check the logical system for the File System, if not available then check the "Sender From Payload" in the Receiver IDoc communication channel or If you want give any specific Sender service check the "Apply control record from the payload" and specify the related values while design time Message Mapping.

Thank you

Regards

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Can you please select the "Apply control record values from payload" option in receiver file communication channel and give it a try.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if you have specified logical system name for file system.

Thanks,

Beena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we havent added the logical system name in the R3 system.Will that create a problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per Michales blog,

do we need to add the logical system name in for the legacy business systems aswell...or only to IDOC and RFC adapter....

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create New Business Services, and set adapter specific Identifier for the Sender IDoc (Logical System Name, R/3 Sender System ID and Client).

This is Important for the receiver system to receive the IDoc from the Sender System.