cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retro Billing for Multiple invoices (in case of supplementary billing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

Can you pl suggest me step by step usage of Retro Billing. I would like to use it for supplementary billing for the 1 customers with multiple invoices.

For one invoice, I used invoices correction request. But for multiple invoices, I guess, retro-billing can be used. Pl suggests me the steps on this.

regards,

sagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone write in detail about retro billing?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sagar

While I have absolultely no objection in awarding points to anybody, but b4 awarding, please go through the details. If you see this thread, you have awarded full points to the one who have asked the same question you also asked. Again I wish to submit that I have no enmity over Mr.Rahul, but what I would request is that please go through the details of suggestions and award as per your wish.

I apologise Mr.Rahul if this hurts you but I just wanted to correct someone who is doing mistake unknowingly. Thats it. Hope you will also take this in right spirit.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> While I have absolultely no objection in awarding points to anybody,

I have objection.

> I apologise Mr.Rahul if this hurts you but I just wanted to correct someone who is doing mistake >unknowingly. Thats it. Hope you will also take this in right spirit.

>

why some one should apologise for this..?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar

Please check this thread

[supplementary Invoice |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar

Please refer this document for insight of Retro billing