Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project integration b/w PS & cProjects

former_member1042016
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody please let me know the the Configuration steps & the entire process of linking Projects created in Project Systems & cProjects? How can we view the Projects in cProjects which we create in PS and vice versa? Waiting for your reply @ earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plenty of threads already exists in the c-projects & c-folders section of the forums, please refer. if u still have problems i offer my help.

Ex:

regards

murali

former_member1042016
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did try finding an answer for the same in the Forum but without much success. I am unable to integrate cProjects with PS in the sense that I want that whenever I create a project in cProjects it automatically appears in SAP PS and vice versa.

Can you also let me know as to how we can map the fields between the two. Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

You can link fields between cProjects and PS using the base system interfaces IMG activity from xRPM. Go to:

SAP xApp Resource and Portfolio Management (SAP xRPM) -Base System Interfaces -Application Object Settings - Map Base System Object Fields to SAP cProjects Fields and ...Map SAP cProjects Fields to Base System Fields

Hope it hepls

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muralidhar,

I have an specific issue regarding PS/cProjects integration. We have mapped the complete PS structure to the cProjects structure. When we change a status "Release" (REL) or "Technical Close" (TECO) in PS structure; it properly changes the status to the cProjects structure (Which is ok!). The problem comes when we do an UNDO of the status "Technical Close" (TECO) on the PS structure, it does not change the status on the cProjects structure. Have you encounter this problem before? Is there any solution to this?

Thanks.

Regards,