cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to DMS .I need to configure right from the scratch.I have no idea how it works but I am aware how to create the DIR thru CV01N linking to object links but no idea about the configs part.

Also I would like to know whether we need to configure ECM or CAD in SPRO.and wanted to know why it has been linked to DMS.

Help would be highly appreciated if anyone can explain the whole process or send any docs related to DMS.

IRegards

Pandi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pandi,

Welcome to the forum and I hope it will bring what you need. A few issues to think about for you above.

By posting a message where you admit you have read nothing of the support documentation does show a certain lack of respect for the other forum membes.

The SAP help, existing forum questions, SAP notes and your true friend Google should always be consulted before asking a forum message.

The people on the forum, yours truly included, answers questions for fun, an interest in helping people and out of a felt obligation to pay back what the forum has given previously. But when you have done no effort yourself then that really takes away some of the fun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your question answered?

Thank You,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can refer following link:

help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/Documentation/P40_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

Regards