cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import BPEL is disabled, Export BPEL4WS failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to export my integration process in my Integration Builder (Design) but it always fails. My import BPEL4WS is disabled. I am not even able to view the BPEL4WS Code. Can there anything be wrong with my code or can it be possible that my XI is not supporting this.

Thank you

Julia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your answer. Yes, I looked at the thread . and the manual. I did it as it is explained in the manual. The button import BEPL4WS is disabled and the export always fails even if I try with the example scenarios. There is never any code in the BPEL4WS-view. I have service pack 12, so it should work.

Bye

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. when the BPM is empty, you will have the option of import BPEL4WS. You will not beable to export or view any code.

2. When you have a BPM defined, you should have the import disabled and export BPEL4WS enabled. if there is a BPM you should be able to see the BPM code and should be able to export.

Naveen

Message was edited by: Naveen Pandrangi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see the BEPL4WS Code now, but it is still not possible to export it. Do I have to make any additional settings? Is it right that an WSDL file is created as well when I export it? So is this already a webservice? My problem is that I would like to expose the integration process as an webservice and I don't know how.

Bye Julia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the import field is not disabled if I have an empty process. But I cannot export it. Should I be able to export an empty process? What are the prerequisites to export a process?

Thank you

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos