cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO-DP-Standard Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Can any body provide the information how we can set up DP Standard Alerts?What are the prerequisites ?

1). MAD upper limit exceeded,2). Error Total Upper limit exceeded, 3). MPE upper limit exceeded,

4). MAPE upper limit exceeded,5). MSE upper limit exceeded, 6). RMSE upper limit exceeded.

These are the standard Alerts i want to setup, please provide the step by step information. It would be grate help for me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prerequisites:

Optional: You have specified priorities for forecast alerts in Customizing. If you do not specify priorities, the system issues all forecast alerts as warning messages, as standard.

In the Forecast Profile for Demand Planning, you have defined a diagnosis group. You maintain separate diagnosis groups for Univariate forecast.The diagnosis group contains the threshold values, which trigger an alert when they are exceeded. For Univariate forecasts these are always maximum values

In Demand Planning, you can measure the accuracy of the forecast using various calculation methods for forecast errors. The system saves several forecasts for a specific period, and compares these forecasts with the actual values. If a variance occurs, the system generates an alert

Activities:

1. Select the alert types that are relevant for you.

2. Select the planning book for which the system should determine alerts. You can enter a selection restriction.A planning area characteristic defines a partial quantity of all the data contained in the planning area. If you enter a selection range for a specific characteristic, only those alerts will be displayed that have that particular characteristic. If you do not enter a selection, the system determines alerts for all selections in a planning book.The planning area contains forecasts for all locations and products for a region. When you select a location or a product from the planning area, the system only generates alerts for this location or product.

3. Specify the text and the message that will be displayed in the Alert Monitor MiniApp.

4. If necessary, assign the forecast alert profile to your Overall Alert Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Pl go through the below link to get more details.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f074cb83-77d1-2a10-1eb2-8b559a75...

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

This is very good document for SDP alerts, I need Standard DP alerts i.e forcast alerts which are not using any macro to execute.

Could you please provide the steps to setup forecast alerts?