cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO number as reference in accounting doc created when posting GI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the header of accounting document, which is being created after posting goods issue, in the "Reference doc." field delivery number is displayed.

Is it possible to have in this field sales order number?? If so, where can I change this set up?

Regards,

Sylwia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sylwia

Yes Go to VTFL select your delivery type and billing type and click on blue lens on top left. There you can see a field [Reference] where maintain B.

For information, whatever control you maintain here, it will be passed on to FI document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use copy control settings to achieve your requirements.

Use transaction code VTFL, select copying control: delivery document -> billing document.

Then select (highlight) the target document and source document types. Then click on the details button.

In the Reference number field, select as B -which refers sales order number

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your advice.

I chcecked the VTFL and I can only see that in this transaction you can do this kind of settings and change the reference field but in accounting document which is created after posting a billing document (and I would like to change it for accounting document created after posting GI when the billing doc. does not exist yet)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also checked transaction VTLA where I can specify copying control for deliveries but I can not see there the same field as in VTFL where I could choose the reference doc.