cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM13 Failed Update Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I need some help to fix update errors.I see some update errors on SM13 transaction.I did "repeat update" function but no luck.

Please find the below error message:

Error details Class: ZSD Number: 000

No error text found

400 GREID 05.08.2008 12:03:55 ME22N Error

400 HELPDESK 04.08.2008 13:05:54 ME9F Error (no retry)

400 RKING 01.08.2008 14:23:02 ME23N Error

Detailed Error description:

User: GREID Client: 400 Transaction:ME22N

Date: 05.08.2008Time: 12:03:55Report: SAPLMEPO

Update key: 0BC6970BCA3544F4B2FE94F04E6350B0Status: Error

Function Module : RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE

Row

Many Thanks,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your time.I appricae your suport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Looks like the problem with the number ranges and also Pl check if any of the standard programs or exits have been changed in the recent past.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Thanks for your prompt response, can you tell me how would i find does any standard programs has changed and who made the changes etc.

However if we find such update errors ..Generally what kind of actions needs to be taken care to resolve the errors.

Many Thanks,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Please check with the transport requests which are being created in the recent past to identifiy the programs that are being changed in the recent past.

And if you found any errors in SM13, you use 'Repeat update' to update the record in the database, before that Pl make sure that the record is not updated in the database , otherwise it may lead to database inconsistency,

Hope it would be helpful.

Thanks,

Naga

Thanks for your prompt response, can you tell me how would i find does any standard programs has changed and who made the changes etc.

However if we find such update errors ..Generally what kind of actions needs to be taken care to resolve the errors.