cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I just defined a firefighter user with role Z_VFAT_FIREFIGHTER.

When i connect to the backend with this user I have the good menu with transaction/VIRSA/VFAT

But when i double click on it i have this message

"Destination TMSSUP@VA8 .DOMAIN_GRC is not defined as a "trusted system" -> Long text"

Authorization objects look ok:

activity=execute

name of rfc to be protected=syst

type of rfc objects to be protected=function group

Thank you in advance for your help,

Regards,

Julien

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to look for note 1143955. I think the instruction will help you to solve your problem.

Best regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Visit [Trusted System: Trust Relationships Between SAP Systems|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/22/042671488911d189490000e829fbbd/content.htm].

Displaying, Maintaining and Testing Trusted Systems

To display or maintain a trusted system in the trusting system, proceed as follows:

1. If you want to define an SAP system as a trusted system, you must first create a logical destination that allows a trusted system relationship.

2. From the RFC destination overview screen (transaction SM59), choose RFC -> Trusted systems or enter transaction code SMT1.

3. If trusted systems have already been defined, they are displayed in a hierarchy tree. To display existing trusted systems, expand the nodes in the hierarchy tree.

4. To create a trusted system, click the Create icon.

5. In the dialog window, enter the destination for the remote system. To change a destination, see Changing Trusted Destinations below.

6. All the necessary information such as application server name and security key is supplied automatically.

7. If you want to restrict the validity period of the logon data, enter an end date in the Validity period field.

8. If you want take over the transaction code of the calling program into the called system, mark the appropriate checkbox.

9. Only then will an authorization check be performed in the called system for the transaction code (field RFC_TCODE of the S_RFCACL authorization object, see Logon Authorization Checks in the Trusting System below).

As you delete a trusted system relationship, the logon screen of the relevant system is displayed, if no valid logon data are provided. You must log on to that system to complete the deletion.

Logon Authorization Checks in the Trusting System

The logon data used for logging on to a trusting system undergo an authorization check.

The data provided by the trusted system is checked for system name, client, user name, and other optional data. These data must match the field values of authorization object S_RFCACL.

The system administrator can check a useru2019s logon data using the function module AUTHORITY_CHECK_TRUSTED_SYSTEM.

Error return codes are explained in the Troubleshooting section below.

Regards,

Srilatha.